June 9, 2008

Important Google Algorithm Change - Reassess Your Viral Video Marketing

I have just completed a post here about the awesome power of viral marketing. I have shown three examples of videos that have been watched over 1,000,000 times apiece!! In fact, one video has been viewed over 60,000,000 times on its own! The perfect example of friends telling friends. Mind you, those friends have been told for a very good reason, as the up skirt shots (sorry girls) are hilarious (and yes I admit, quite sexy), as is the evolution of dance.

But that is not the reason for this post. When video first came online it was relatively easy to get your videos on page 1 in Google. Then of course, everyone started to do it and Google changed their algorithm. It then became a lot harder to get your video on page 1 and you had to do a whole heap of other stuff, including probably the hardest of all, namely getting your video popular first, without the aid of a page 1 listing. Then Google bought YouTube. It took a while, but Google looks after Google.

Things have changed my friend -- just look at this for evidence:





If you click on the image, the full size image will open in a new window. There you have it. My two videos occupying no. 1 AND no. 2 spot for a lucrative search term. There are many more examples I can show you, but I'm not going to give all my secrets away here. Tell you what I'll do though, if you sign up for the pre launch list at TellAFriendzy (it's free), I will tell you the exact steps I took to achieve these spectacular results. Sign up today!!

Technorati Tags: tell a friend, tell a friend forms for marketing, tell a friend email, free tell a friend, tell a friend script, viral marketing, viral marketing examples, viral marketing and sports, viral marketing campaign, marketing viral, online viral marketing, viral marketing software, word of mouth marketing, word of mouth

Source: Viral marketing examples

No comments: