July 17, 2007

VideoCounter Will Count Your Video Views

Now you can monitor the success of your videos for free on:

- YouTube
- MySpaceTV - wouldn't work with my URL:
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=6569195
(probably still looking for video.myspace.com URL)
- Revver
- iFilm
- Dailymotion

and these German video sites:

- Clipfish
- Sevenload
- Videotube

with VideoCounter for an unlimited period. Sign up free to add up to five links of your videos or up to five video sharing sites they are on. Log in daily to check your report like the one below.



A great service, developed by Dr. Robert Biermann. Read why he developed this site on the "About Us" page:

"I run VideoCounter.com together with VCTech. I am fascinated by the possibilities offered by video portals. In my professional capacity for the company Webeffekt AG, which specializes in search engines, I use video portals and video communities to provide information about internet marketing topics. You can look for my contributions by searching for the keyword 'webeffekt' on the portals. I was very interested to find out how often my videos were watched in different video communities and how this developed over the course of time. Even though increasing viewing numbers are great it did take me some time to collect the data manually on a regular basis. This is the idea behind VideoCounter.com, which regularly performs this task for me. Free online tools that I am also involved with are:

- AdLog24.com allows checking the success rate of online-advertising
- Termprofile.com helps translators with quality control
- Komerca.tv is an editorial video search service for significant videos
- Linkpartner.de is a platform for exchanging links between websites
- VideoOnlineMarketing.de offers systematic video online advertising"

I say here is one busy man!

No comments: