May 2, 2007

JumpCut.com Beta Doesn't Cut it on Mac Safari

I'm quoting verbatim from the home page: "Be good to your video. The easiest way to edit, create, remix, and share your video and photos." Could be, and hopefully will be soon. I just checked it out, trying to get the embed code of "The Camera Race," a funny chase through a semi-dark kitchen, living room, and who-knows-what else. (I didn't watch the whole thing, but you can see the starting frame here.)





Someone gave it that love heart; however neither the "Post," "Share," nor the "Grab" features worked in my Mac’s Safari browser, so that wasn't me.

I trust the JumpCut folks check postings through Technorati, Diggs, or others and fix these issues post beta. Yes, free is good! Freedom to choose amongst online video editing services, like JumpCut, MotionBox, and EyeSpot is even better! Make it so for us Macophiles too....

And yes, reports on MotionBox, and EyeSpot will follow as I get to them.

No comments: